16 April 2010
New client for CPR
CPR has been appointed to handle The All Nighter - an all natural hair powder and styling product for men and women created by industry pro Tony Artur. Contact.
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:
- The British Fashion Council’s (BFC) 2010 Colleges Council graduate preview day
- Corneliani private viewing evening for Autumn/Winter 2010.
- Jessops champagne reception - celebrating its 75th anniversary.
- Diptyque fragrance launch
- Puma Autumn/Winter 2010 press day
- Summer celebration at Grays Antiques
- Adidas Sport Performance and Originals Autumn/Winter 2010 showcase
- Akris Autumn/Winter 2010 press day
- ntl make-up artist Daniel Sandler and Urban Retreat to support UK's under-priviledged youth through MAD Mentors
- Wertheim Powerbrush launch
- Forward PR private press preview and personal order day
- WAH Nails & Molly Bakes Cupcake Decorating Class
PR appointed to handle new fragrance launch ‘Project D by Dannii and Tabitha’
Kilpatrick PR has been appointed to handle UK PR for new fragrance launch ‘Project D by Dannii and Tabitha’. The first fragrance from the Project D brand, founded by Dannii Minogue and best friend Tabitha Somerset-Webb, will launch around the country in September. Contact.
New postal address for freelance fashion writer
| media news |
Rachel Holmes, firstname.lastname@example.org, has a new postal address. Now available for commissions and other opportunities, she has spent the past two years at The Guardian writing on fitness, food and fashion (including the weekly Fashion Statement email), and presenting videos for the website. Rachel has also recently written pieces for marieclaire.co.uk and Conde Nast Brides magazine. Contact.