23 April 2010
Promotion at Scottish Woman magazine
Gemma Haigh will be promoted from editorial assistant to assistant editor at Scottish Woman. Contact.
New Harold Tillman fashion line rumour
Further to reports of a new fashion line from Harold Tillman and Jo Wood, DIARY has been in touch with Harold Tillman's pa who has confirmed that these are unfounded rumours.
Faith Shoe Group Limited has gone in to administration
Faith Shoe Group Limited has gone in to administration. Nigel Heath Sinclair, Roderick Weston & Michael Wellard of Mazars LLP, were appointed as Joint Administrators of Faith Shoe Group Limited on 22 April 2010. The e-boutique is no longer accepting orders and all Faith stores are offering 10% discount on all full priced stock until further notice. The Faith press day has been cancelled. Contact.
EDITORIAL REQUEST: OK! columnist seeks high-end fashion and beauty must haves
Natalie Livingstone is writing a weekly column for OK! Magazine featuring high end fashion and beauty must haves. Please send through any press releases and hi-res images of things that may be relevant. Contact or contact.
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:
- The Faith press day has been cancelled.
- The 7th annual Glamour Women of the Year Awards in association with Vaseline Sheer Infusion
- 50 Years in Vogue - Alexandra Shulman hosts a dinner in honour of David Bailey
- Vogue Party
- The John Frieda Masterclass has been moved from 27/05/2010 to 18/06/2010
- Professional foundation make-up course
- Professional bridal hair and make-up course
- 'The Essence of Life - Why We Need Fragrance in our Daily Lives' sponsored by IFRA
- The pop-up Powder Room launch party
- Smokey eye workshops
- Professional foundation hairstyling course
- How To Create... Avant Garde/Catwalk Hair
- Professional mens grooming course
- Tara Palmer-Tomkinson launches ARTDECO
Online men's magazine Platinum goes live
Platinum magazine is a new online publication providing a source of information and entertainment for men between the ages of 18-30. Platinum will feature interviews with up-and-coming along with established professionals within the fashion, music and arts industry. Additionally, a comprehensive line-up of reviews of the latest technology, cars, current movies, and general men’s products together with discussions and articles on men’s health, sports and other entertainments will also be highlighted in this online publication. Contact.
Thomas Wylde PR extends remit and appoints assistant
Siim Kohv, freelance Fashion Publicist and UK PR for LA-based brand Thomas Wylde, has extended his agreement with the label to manage PR for Europe, Russia and Middle-East excluding France. Siim has recently appointed Lefteris Prodromis as his assistant in Europe. Lefteris will be based from London. Please note that Siim Kohv has also had a change in contact details. Contact.