05 May 2010
Addition to Modus Publicity team
| pr news |
Adam Bellenger tomorrow joins the Modus Publicity press office; Adam will join as an Account Manager working on Pringle of Scotland, Lacoste, FIN’S & Napaijri. Contact.
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:
- Beauty Pop-Up Salon Launch
- Cath Kidston press preview
- Wilkinson’s Christmas press show
- Tara Lacey Spring/Summer 2010 and Autumn/Winter 2010 preview day
- Vogue Fashion's Night Out
- Fashion Media Essentials Seminar
- ercol 90 year anniversary open house event
- Skincare Masterclass cancelled 06/05/2010
- Ingredient Masterclass cancelled 11/05/2010
EDITORIAL REQUEST: journalist looking to rediscover 1980s fragrances
Kim Jones is writing a piece for Prima magazine: how wearing a retro perfume from your past can help you rediscover your sex appeal. Kim is looking for suggestions from the 1980s like Nina Ricci's L'air du temps, Coco Chanel and Poison. Contact.
EDITORIAL REQUEST: FT contributer seeks facecare products, treatments and experts
Dimi Gaidatzi has been commissioned to do a story for the Financial Times. Dimi is looking for (high-end) face creams, serums and treatments targeted for skin that is prone to eczema allergies or formulated in way that minimises skin allergies. Deadline 16 May. Contact.