10 May 2010
New Acting Communications Manager appointed at Clinique
Amy le Roux has now joined the Clinique press office as Acting Communications Manager. Amy will be covering Jess de Bene’s role as she goes on maternity leave on 14 May. Contact.
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:
- Crombie Autumn/Winter 2010 press day
- Cannes Fashion Night - Looking for high end fashion brands and designers to showcase for 21st May. Lingerie and swimwear. Fee up to 5k
- RANDOM magazine pre-issue party
- Emma Hardie Amazing Face new product launch confirmed 30/06/10
- Pixie Lott launches Lipsy - Pixie Lott will be at London's Selfridges to cut the ribbon and introduce her Pixie Party & Festival ranges to customers and press
- Sam Ubhi sample sale
- To coincide with the Chelsea Flower Show, the Gallery at King's Road Anthropologie will host a private viewing of the work of sculptor Tom Stogdon
- London's first NYC-style doggie creche CDPOM World opens
HBO appoints new PR for Sex and the City products
HBO has appointed Fearnhurst PR to handle all PR for Sex and the City products and the Tru Blood beverage in the UK. Merchandise is widely available through the company's website, www.store.hbouk.com, and also at Debenhams and Galleries Lafayette. Contact.
Editorial Changes at Elleuk.com
| media news |
Melissa Dick has returned to Elleuk.com following her maternity leave and has a new role. Melissa is now Hachette Filipacchi’s digital editorial director and will continue to drive ELLE’s online strategy, overseeing the next stage of its editorial direction whilst acting as its brand ambassador. In addition Carrie Gorman, who covered Melissa’s maternity leave, will remain at ELLEuk.com as web editor. Contact.
DIARYdispatch: Fashion Night Cannes is looking for designers and fashion brands
Fashion Night Cannes held this month (See DIARYdates) is looking for designers and fashion brands to enter its runway show and showcase, specifically high-end jewellery, lingerie, and swimwear. Luxury products and drink sponsors would be an advantage. Packages up to 5k. Contact.
Miraclesuit Shapewear and Swimwear appoints PR
PR Genie has been appointed to handle the PR for Miraclesuit Shapewear and Swimwear in the UK. Other brands that are included under the arrangement with distributor Patricia Eve include Cupid Fine and Naomi & Nicole shapewear collections as well as Miraclebody Jeans. Contact.
New address for Alan Paine knitwear
Alan Paine knitwear has a new address and telephone number. Contact.
Beauty account wins for Fuel PR
Fuel PR has been appointed to handle the PR for luxury nail boutique in the heart of Little Venice, Tillie's Nail Lounge. Fuel PR is also now handling all media enquiries for Cranage Healthcare Ltd - representing Kelo-Cote and SilDerm skincare and scar formulas. Contact.