08 June 2010
Handbag and accessory label appoint PR
MLPR has been appointed to represent independent handbag and accessory label Cheet London. Contact.
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:
- Samsung Diva Elite Model Look - Covent Garden casting
- 40 Winks Bedtime Story Nights at London's Royal Exchange
- 40 Winks Life Drawing Evening
- Calvin Klein Fragrance Launch
- The Pen Shop Christmas Preview
- Exclusive launch of Lava Shells Treatment at Urban retreat
- Elizabeth Arden Centenary Celebration Party
- Graduate Fashion & Textiles Showcase
- The Dolls House Hair and Beauty Salon Launch
- Beauchamp's Autumn/Winter 2010 Press Day
Fashion led sportswear company appoints PR
Alchemy PR has been appointed to handle the press and PR for No Balls, the fashion led sportswear company. The range offers both technical running gear and cashmere-soft Bamboo yoga clothing including jumpsuits and harem pants. Contact.
Alice Dogruyol at the Daily Mail is looking for clothes that have a nip tuck effect. Jeans, skirts, t-shirts, swimwear anything that can instantly flatten, smooth and hold in, clothes that use special fabrics and hidden clever design to give the illusion of having toned up and dropped 10lbs - must be outerwear (not control underwear). Alice needs to try and test products this week. Publish date 21 June in the Daily Mail column: Big Girl in a Skinny World. Contact.
University of East London graduate appoints PR
Fashion label Bunmi Koko has appointed entertainment PR specialists The Outside Organisation to assist with the launch and ongoing campaign for its new collections following the graduation of creative director Bunmi Olaye from The University of East London. Contact.