- P&G beauty and grooming and salon professional summer open day
- Moda City trade fair 2010
- Ri2k and Mischa Barton Handbags Autumn/Winter 2010 Press Event
- Alexandra Shulman, editor of VOGUE and Philip Popham, Managing Director of Land Rover celebrate the 40th anniversary of Range Rover
- Daylesford Organic Christmas tasting and preview
- "How to sell fashion to the USA" organised by the UK Fashion and Textile Association (UKFT)
09 June 2010
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:
UK hair and make-up academy appoints representation
Mantelpiece PR have been appointed by hair and make-up academy The Session School as UK representatives. Founded by makeup artist Dani Guinsberg and incorporating the talent of hair stylists Jonathan Long, Ben Cooke & Jennie Roberts, the Session School offers training to individuals who are passionate about hair and make-up. Mantelpiece is now also handling children's hair salon tantrum's range of hair and body products. Contact.
EDITORIAL REQUEST! Freelancer seeks info for the Ultimate Festival Goers Guide
Fashion journalist & stylist Clare Taylor is looking for info and hi-res images to help compile the Ultimate Festival Goers Guide. This is to include fashion and accessories, camping gear and accessories and essential beauty products/vitamin pick me ups etc. all info and images should be received via e-mail by Friday 11 June at the latest. Contact.
Freelance journalist appointed London correspondent for regional magazine
| media news |
Freelance journalist Karolina Kivimaki has been appointed as London correspondent at Lake Como lifestyle magazine. The magazine’s website can be viewed at www.lakecomolifestyle.com. Karolina covers fashion, travel, beauty and lifestyle. Contact.