- Louis Vuitton Cruise press day
- Bread & Butter in Berlin - trade fair for street and urban wear
- Givaudan iPerfumer launch
- Liza Smith at Patrick Ludde Mayfair launch
- Horrockses Fashions media day
- Exhibition of Architectural Jewellery - Ute Decker (Press Preview)
22 June 2010
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:
Beauty Assistant PR Manager appointed
Lucy Vaughan-Griffith has joined the Elizabeth Arden PR Team as Assistant PR Manager, working across all categories focusing on the growing portfolio of celebrity and designer fragrance brands; Juicy Couture, Britney Spears, Alberta Ferretti and Halston. Contact.
New creative and fashion director appointed at leading consumer magazine
| media news |
Glamour has announced the appointment of Charlotte-Anne Fidler to the role of creative and fashion director, with effect from 5 July. Charlotte-Anne is a key founder member of Glamour, joining in 2001 as creative director. Beginning her career at Vogue, Charlotte-Anne remained there for five years, and then, after stints at Marie Claire and Cosmopolitan, became style director for Elle, a position she held for nearly six years. In addition to her work with British Glamour, Charlotte-Anne has also been editor-at-large for US Glamour for the last ten years. Contact.
New in-house press office contacts
There have been some changes in the Marks & Spencer press office: Charlotte Norton has joined as Press Officer working on Menswear and Kidswear; Emma Wallace has joined as Press Assistant working across Home, Menswear, Kidswear, Beauty and Seasonal Events; Anna Wells has been promoted and is now Press Officer for Home, Beauty and Seasonal Events. Contact.
Graduate Fashion Week seeking sponsorship
River Island has been the title sponsor for Graduate Fashion Week for six successful years and they are now looking for a new sponsor for 2011. If you are interested please contact June Barker at Graduate Fashion Week on 01903-885930. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EDITORIAL REQUEST: grooming editor seeks bronzers, e-tailers and new releases
Remy Le Fevre, grooming editor of reFRESH magazine, is looking the following:
- male bronzers for the face whether liquid or minerals based etc.
- retail websites that have a wide variety of male grooming products that are great for gifts Christmas etc.
- any new products that are due out in August/ September.