In line with the new organisational structure that will be announced at Giorgio Armani SpA Milan Headquarter in September, the PR office in London will also be reorganised to have dedicated managers for Giorgio Armani and Emporio Armani respectively.
Karmen Wijnberg has now been appointed as the new Press Manager for the Emporio Armani brand in the UK. Contact.
12 August 2010
In-house fashion Press Manager appointment
| pr news |
New e-mail address for experienced freelancer
Jan Collier, freelance journalist specialising in features, looks, celebrity interviews, advertising and PR assistance, has a new e-mail address. Contact.
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:
- Who's Next and Premiere Classe - Trade fashion event Pure London has joined forces with French trade show Who’s Next and Premiere Classe to host a buying event in Dubai. Pure Selection will form a special part of Middle East Fashion Days with a host of Pure London exhibitors on show. The third day will be a dedicated consumer day.
- Ministry of Waxing salon opening party
- Pure Spirit
- Pure London
- Charlie Le Mindu pop-up salon at MACHINE-A
- Interior stylist and trend specialist, Ali Bradshaw will be giving people expert advice at the Warren Evans Drop-In Design Clinic at the new Warren Evans store in Kingston
- occo Harrods press event
- Philosophy Miracle Worker event
- Bentley & Skinner event - VIP, Celebrity and Senior Press attendance. In conjunction with Lady Helen Taylor
- E.T.A. Carnival after party
- ONETrueSaxon's 10th Birthday
- Launch of Otarian - the planet's first low-carbon restaurant chain
- Miss Sixty store opening at Westfield
- Soap & Glory breakfast scrub launch
Retail Week changes
| media news |
Joanna Perry's role has changed from acting features writer at Retail Week, to special projects editor for Retail Week and Drapers. Retail Week is in the process of appointing a new features writer; features editor, Charlotte Hardie will be returning form maternity leave in the autumn. Contact