16 August 2010
New Junior Press Officer at leading fashion label
| pr news |
Teresa Koenig has been appointed as Junior Press Officer at Chanel. Teresa, previously at Yves Saint Laurent, will start on 6 September. Contact.
Jo Oliver, editorial assistant at Grazia, is requesting luxury beauty products or fashion accessories for the Goodie Bag or Grazia Letters page. Contact.
Charlotte Jacobs, Account Manager at Flipside PR, has married and her name is now Charlotte Marrable. e-mail address and contact details remain the same. Contact.
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:
- Debenhams menswear line FFP launch party
- Larry Leight, Oliver Peoples lunch
- Free Vegan Food Fair
- East London Design Show
- Beauty Assistants Day
- Ministry of Waxing press appointments with founder
- Matthew Williamson book launch party
- Artist Talk by Helen Slater
- Jermyn Street Presents The Art of Being British
- Gareth Parnell's Sunday Night at the London Palladium
- The Mandeville Hotel's deVigne Bar hosts Designer Shoe & Celebrity Art Showcase - Creations by exclusive shoe designer Aruna Seth and limited edition photography by Terry O'Neill, Danny Clifford and Douglas Kirkland. Sponsored by Pommer
- Wolf & Badger Summer residency at the Selfridges Wonder Room
- Anthony for Men 10th year anniversary lunch and new product launch
- Yves Saint Laurent press event
- Giorgio Armani cosmetics press event
- Dove hair launch event
Trend and research service for design industries launching in September
Stylus is set to launch on September 1. Stylus is a leading source of information and inspiration for the consumer-facing industries. Founded and led by Marc Worth, founder of WGSN, Stylus provides a fresh approach to product design and development, filtering high-level macrotrends and cultural coverage into concrete, commercial analysis. Headquartered in London, with presences in New York, Los Angeles, Sao Paulo and Sydney, Stylus will be rolled out in the UK, US, Europe, Latin America and Asia this Autumn. www.stylus.com. Contact.