08 September 2010
Pure Public Relations has added a new client to its beauty and wellbeing department – SunVit D3, specialists in vitamin D3. Contact.
US fashion label appoint UK PR
Ladies fashion label, Bettie Page clothing has appointed AJ PR to handle all PR and media relations for the UK and Ireland with immediate effect. The American brand is renowned for feminine designs that hug the hips and nip the waist. The timeless allure of the 1950’s silhouette is encapsulated in a variety of dresses, with either pencil or full circle skirts, pretty blouses and slim trousers. Contact.
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:
- Fashion Mavericks - A mix of different designers showcasing their latest collections in scheduled catwalk shows and a static exhibition.
- Ada Zanditon Spring/Summer 2011 presentation
- Emma Thompson Q & A following charity concert 'Just Enough for the Real World'
- Speed Jzeush - Express Makeover
- Ribbed Magazine issue 3 launch party
Beauty director on consumer title set to go freelance
Hannah Adams, currently beauty director at Psychologies, is leaving her position after three years to resume freelancing in early November. Her replacement will be announced in due course. In the meantime, please continue to send press releases and samples for Hannah’s attention. Contact.
Editor set to leave consumer title
Jeremy Langmead, editor of Esquire, is to leave the magazine to start a new role as editor-in-chief of Mr Porter – the new menswear site from the Net-A-Porter Group. Esquire’s deputy editor, Dan Davies, will move into the acting editor’s role from 8 October until a replacement for Jeremy is found. Contact.