14 September 2010
Freelance beauty journalist has new email address
| media news |
Freelance beauty journalist Ateh Jewel has a new email address. Contact.
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:
- Buy My Wardrobe event
- Debenhams beauty event
- Beauty blogger event launched
- Mercedes-Benz Car Boot-ique - With over 85 lots, donated by over 30 of the world’s greatest fashion designers, the Mercedes-Benz Car Boot-ique online charity auction will run during this September’s London Fashion Week raising money for two charity partners Fashion East and the Laureus Sport for Good Foundation.
- 2010 F.A.D. Junior Awards - F.A.D. (Fashion Awareness Direct) is a creative charity supporting young people to bridge the gap between education and the fashion industry. The 2010 F.A.D. Junior Awards celebrates the work of talented young people from inner city London and Manchester.
- House of Holland / Blackberry Torch party
- Mamas & Papas Spring/Summer 2011 Fashion Press Day
British fashion designer appoints PR for LFW
| now representing |
Forward PR will be representing iconic British fashion designer Elizabeth Emanuel for her re-launch during London Fashion Week. Famous the world over for her role in creating the iconic Royal Wedding Dress for Lady Diana Spencer and the black evening dress worn at her first public engagement with Prince Charles, Elizabeth will be showing a capsule collection on the catwalk dedicated to the Little Black Dress. Contact.
Online version of lifestyle magazine announced
| media news |
Peckish media's fashion and lifestyle magazine RANDOM have just released the new online version of the publication to run alongside their print magazine. The new site features fashion, art, lifestyle, events, parties music and more. The site also features "click through" aspects on their fashion stories allowing readers to click on garments to take them on to sites where they can be brought. The new site also sees the release of "RANDOM LIVE" new Live music events hosted by the magazine for its readers, the first will take place in December and more will be announced next year. Contact.