- Lu Flux Spring/Summer 2011 presentation 'Over the Hills and Far Away'
- William Tempest hosts exclusive dinner at Lavo, New York
- London Fashion Week opening catwalk show 2010, hosted by The Collection in association with Fashion Capital and Edge Models
- Stoves and WI Jam making masterclass
- National Hot Chocolate Week
- Beauty Directors Press Launch
- Elizabeth Arden beauty press trip
- Bally’s Vienna store opening event
- nailgirls pop-up shop
- Marta Jonsson Autumn/Winter 2010 collection launch
16 September 2010
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:
Linzi Shoes provides online image resource for press
Linzi Shoes have launched an online image gallery for press. The gallery provides hi-res shots of all available stock. To access the image gallery journalists will visit the Linzi site at www.linzishoes.com
Shopping editor appointed on consumer title
Laura Fantacci will be taking on the role of shopping editor at Red magazine until December following the departure of fashion and shopping editor Katie Germein. Laura will be based at Red full-time and will also continue to work as a freelance stylist and edit her fashion blog wearingittoday.co.uk. Contact.
Acting celebrity editor joins consumer magazine
Jo Dunbar, previously celebrity writer at Bella, has joined Good Housekeeping as acting celebrity editor. Jo will be covering for celebrity editor Becky Howard during her maternity leave. Jo will be in the Good Housekeeping office Tuesday to Thursday. Contact.
Changes within fashion team on consumer title
Des Lewis, previously acting fashion editor at Glamour, has joined Marie Claire as senior style editor. In addition Holly Welch, previously fashion director’s assistant, has been promoted to junior fashion editor. Holly will continue to assist fashion director Jayne Pickering. Lucy Walker will also join the fashion team as senior fashion assistant on 20 September. Contact.