30 September 2010
Online jewellery boutique appoints PR
The Karen Berman Consultancy has been reappointed by Talullah Tu, the online boutique for catwalk style statement jewellery and accessories, to handle it's PR. Contact.
New jobs on www.diarydirectory.com
- Fuel PR - Account Manager
- Harrods - Assistant Press Officer
Fashion & beauty PR has new email address
Louise Cox of cocktail pr has a new e-mail address. Contact.
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:
- Jo Hansford colour seminars for beauty writers
- Iman Pasha hosts a Shop & Donate event for Pakistan floods
- RANDOM Magazine 3.2 issue party
- Laura Ashley Spring/Summer 2011 press show
- Pentillie Castle Pop-Up Restaurant - The Dartmoor Inn will be providing a fine dining experience, with a Game theme, in the exclusive setting of Pentillie Castle. The five course tasting menu, including some of the finest seasonal produce available, with coffee and petit fours, will cost £47.50. Hand picked 'matched wines' to compliment the food will be also be available for an additional cost
- Cath Kidston Spring/Summer 2011 press show
- Eat your Heart Out & the PRETOX Potion
- Designer Sales UK sample sales
- Georgina Goodman sample sale - Samples in size 37 and 40 as well as previous seasons stock up to 70% off original retail price
- Meli Melo sample sale
Fashion and beauty director appointed at fashion website
| media news |
The National Magazine Company has announced the appointment of Danielle Radojcin as fashion & beauty director for handbag.com. Danielle was previously fashion editor of handbag.com for two and a half years before taking maternity leave. She has considerable experience in the women’s lifestyle sector and in developing the handbag.com brand. Danielle joined NatMag on 22 September. Danielle will be the main point of contact for all fashion related queries while beauty editor, Katie Corcoran, still remains the main day-to-day contact for all beauty and hair queries, including beauty and hair videos, launches, interviews and celebrity content. Contact.
Bespoke rug designer appoints PR
Pure Public Relations has been appointed to handle all UK and international media relations for bespoke rug designer Luke Irwin. Following the launch of his new IKAT collection at Decorex 2010 Luke Irwin has won the prestigious House & Garden Most Stylish Product Award. Contact.
Head of editorial appointed on fashion website publication
| media news |
ASOS, the online fashion retailer, today announces the appointment of Melissa Dick as head of editorial. Previously editorial director at ELLEUK.com, Melissa will oversee editorial content on ASOS magazine, ASOS.com and its associated websites. Melissa comes to ASOS with a wealth of fashion experience that spans print and digital having formerly held senior roles at Hearst Digital and Handbag.com. Contact.