ShortList & Stylist magazine will be relocating on October 8; the offices will be closed for the duration of Friday. Phone numbers will remain the same, but from 11 October the new postal address will be as follows:
26-34 Emerald Street,
London, WC1N 3QA.
05 October 2010
Consumer Magazines Relocate
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:
- Bright Light PR Spring/Summer 2011 Press Open Day
- Isabel Barreto Jewellery Sale
- Green & Spring Press Trip
- Lazy Oaf New Collection Press Preview
- Nigel Barker launches his new book - 'Beauty Equation'
- Vanitas - The Transience of Earthly Pleasures exhibition
- The Coterie - A networking club where hair and fashion professionals can come together to share ideas, insight and inspiration. Guest speaker Sacha Mascolo-Tarbuck, global creative director, Toni&Guy
- Diptyque press event
- French fashion label Eden Park unveil new sponsorship deal
- SCPR Spring Summer 2011 Press Day - 360 Sweater, Bon Marché, Graham & Spencer, Jacamo, Lyle and Scott Archive, Lyle and Scott Heritage, Lyle and Scott Ladies Vintage, Lyle and Scott Vintage, Marisota, Velvet by Graham and Spencer
- Coty Grooming Launch
- Skincare Press Launch
PR changes amongst beauty brands
| pr news |
Jay Squier will start as Communications Manger at Bobbi Brown on 12 October. Jay will return to the brand following stints firstly as UK PR Manager and then Executive Director of International PR in New York. Currently Jay is Communications Manager at Aveda and Darphin. Contact.
Hair and skincare brand appoints PR agency
Brandnation has been appointed to handle the UK PR for John Masters Organics. The London based lifestyle PR agency will be working to an extensive PR brief covering both consumer and trade media and across the complete John Masters Organics product and treatment range. Contact.