09 November 2010
Australian skincare company appoints new PR
| now representing |
Boudoir PR has been appointed to handle the press and PR for Invisible Zinc, an Australian company that offers natural sun and environmental skin protection. The company uses its own patented version of ‘micronised zinc’ technology to offer a physical screen against UV rays. Contact.
New home and lifestyle blog launches
New home and lifestyle blog ACHICA Living (www.achicaliving.com
) has been launched. The blog is written by freelance journalist Emily Peck, who also writes for magazines such as Woman&Home, Stuff and Grand Designs. The ACHICA Living blog is also written by Pip McCormac from The Sunday Times Style. Contact.
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:
- Liz Parry PR SS11 Press Day
- CREAM Official Launch Party - To celebrate the launch, Beautcamp are offering all our guests TWO hour-long Pilates sessions worth £48.00. Beautycamp combines the three fitness routines in one hour: weight-lifting, circuit training and Pilates. To receive the sessions free, visit www.beautcamp.co.uk, click the 'Join' button, complete the form and click 'Amika' in the drop-down menu
- National Beauty Week
- Smoke PR SS11 Press Day
- L'Oréal Hair Launch
- Launch of new craft salon Homemade London
- Fashion Business Club (FBC) Event - featuring Yasmin Sewell & Lauretta Roberts
- Forever 21 exclusive preview of its new Bullring store
- Sandro Flagship Store launch hosted by Evelyne Chétrite with special guest DJ Alexa Chung
- Fine Cell Work - Christmas Emporium
- An Exclusive Evening for Stylists and Image Professionals - Guest speaker Mary Spillane, Managing Partner, Imageworks
- New CID Cosmetics Online and Bloggers Event (postponed)
- Ambit Covers - new exhibition displaying 50 of AMBIT magazine’s most iconic covers. This exhibition is a rare opportunity to see works by some of this century’s leading artists and illustrators, at the pivotal point in their career - just as they emerged on to London’s art scene.
Beauty columnist appointed on national newspaper supplement
From 1 January Sali Hughes will be taking over as beauty columnist on The Guardian Weekend magazine. The new page will be very different from the existing Lauren Luke page, to include an opinion column as well as a selection of products tested by Sali. Both will be more trend-driven and thoughtful, in line with the fashion columns overleaf. Sali is already working on the first four columns, which will be filed over the next fortnight. Sali will continue to write features for The Guardian, Red, Grazia, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, as well as continue her regular weekend slot on BBC Radio 5Live. Contact.