16 November 2010
PR company re-brands and moves
| pr news |
Pure Garms, brand consultancy providing PR and product placement services, has rebranded to Haddon PR. The company also has a new address. Mark Haddon continues his work as a fashion stylist in addition to running Haddon PR. Contact.
PR agency changes location
Hammer & Kendall (PR) has a new postal address. Contact.
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:
- The Lingerie Collective - pop-up boutique launch
- Komodo store re-launch - The Komodo store now stocks some other great ethical and sustainable brands such as Monkee Genes, Stolen Thunder Jewellery, Nancy Dee, People Tree and Made Jewellery as well as their own ranges for men and women
- Chica to host Art Against Knives Catwalk show - There are 200 seated tickets available with a starting price of £20.00 yet there will be complimentary standing opportunities at the back.
Beauty agency wins several new clients
Chalk PR has recently won several new beauty accounts:
- VISOANSKA - a new French, luxury skincare line with a reputation for anti-ageing products.
- Browhaus - a new brow and lash grooming salon in Covent Garden, London.
- d'Anu Skincare (Defending Against Nature’s Undoing) - naturally-derived and ethically-sourced skincare including d’Anu Arvore De Vida anti-ageing products; Gareth James by d’Anu haircare; thirteen d’Anu Face and Body products built on the benefits of benefits of sesame seed oil; and d’Anu Blooming Babe for pregnancy skincare.
- Zelens Skin Science - anti-ageing, cosmeceutical day, night and eye creams.
New concept blow dry bar to open
Woodthorpe Communications has been appointed to represent The Blow Bar in Islington, London, offering 30 minute fashion hair styling for women. The salon is set to open at the end of the month, with an event to be held 30 November for VIPs and media. Contact.
New digital and online editor appointed on e-zine
Marie Claire has announced the appointment of Helen Russell as digital and online editor. Helen is an experienced journalist and editor who has worked on national consumer titles both in print and online. Most recently channel editor at BSkyB, Helen’s previous positions include deputy editor at AllAboutYou, features editor on the launch of Grazia India, editor at Tatler Asia, and associate editor on Top Sante. In her new role Helen will be responsible for the day-to-day running of marieclaire.co.uk as well as overseeing the new Beauty Genius app and other digital developments. She will report to Marie Claire editor-in-chief Trish Halpin. Helen will commence her new role on the 22 November 2010 Contact.
Stylist on the move
Fashion, homes, interiors & still life stylist, Sophie Brown will have a new postal address from 20 November. Contact.