03 December 2010
Online retailer and kitchen showroom appoints PR
leaf pr has been appointed to handle the PR for new online retailer The Stylish Dog Company as well as new kitchen showroom Falken Kitchens, situated at 55 Kings Road, London SW6. Contact.
New self tanning range appoints PR
Imagination PR has been appointed to handle all press & PR for Sun-Believable, a new self tanning range developed by beauty industry guru Leighton Denny and tanning expert James Harknett, which will be available online from January and on QVC from February. Contact.
DIARYdispatch: Skincare expert, facialist and beauty range founder is available for one-to-ones
Pure PR is organising desk side appointments on Friday 10th and Wednesday 15th December 2010, for beauty journalists to meet established skincare expert, facialist and founder of the new Antonia Burrell holistic range. Pure PR is flexible with other dates at your convenience. Please contact Sarah Ashwick at Pure Public Relations to organise an appointment. Contact.
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:Click here to see DIARYdates.
- Ethical Just Got Fabulous - VIP preview
- The Temporium - new pop-up store that makes use of empty shop spaces, providing online retailers and small independent brands with a temporary high street presence
- Claire Stratton Jewellery Sale CANCELLED - due to weather conditions
- Luxury Skincare Launch (Deskside visits) - Antonia Burrell, founder of the new skincare range will be available for one on ones to make this busy month easier for you to talk about her 18 years as a holistic facialist and the development of the luxury range
- Billionaire Boys Club/ Ice Cream, Gourmet, Anything, Cassette Playa Sample Sale
- Evolve Magazine Launch Party
- Bags of Style: Anya Sushko at Mary's Living and Giving Shopping Event
Monocle launches winter edition of its seasonal newspaper
| media news |
Monocle, the global consumer publication that covers international affairs, business, culture and design, has launched a new winter edition of its supersized seasonal newspaper series. Titled Monocle Alpino, the 72-page colour tabloid will be on newsstands from 16 December for eight weeks. Monocle Alpino will have a bigger pagination, print run and distribution, due to the success of the brand’s debut summer paper, Monocle Mediterraneo, in July this year. Edited by the London team, the issue focuses on everything at 1500m up, including investigative reports from Alpine nations, essays and dispatches to read fireside, architects to build mountain retreats, and a guide to cosy winter dishes – along with a spring fashion preview. Monocle Alpino will exist in both print and online formats. Priced at £4.00, Monocle Alpino will hit newsstands at airports and resorts prior to the Christmas break and remain for on sale for eight weeks – or the length of the ski season.