04 February 2011
Eyewear brand brings PR in-house
Zoe Cosby in the Oliver Goldsmith press office is now handling all PR for both the Oliver Goldsmith Sunglasses and Claire Goldsmith Eyewear brands. Contact.
New men's title set to launch
The News of the World has confirmed it is set to launch a new men’s title which will run alongside the women’s supplement Fabulous. The 56-page supplement will launch on 6 March. Paul Hayes, the managing director of News International's commercial operation, said: "We have been delighted by the reaction this product has had from key clients within this sector and the wider advertising community as a whole. We are convinced that there is a need for an intelligent title with scale for both our male audience and our commercial partners." Further details and the editorial line-up will be confirmed in due course.
New fashion & beauty e-zine set to launch
Beachtomato.com is a new fashion and travel website by the travel specialists Black Tomato and several fashion experts, the site will launch on 1 March. Beachtomato.com will be an editorial website featuring beach-related stories, including travel destinations, beach-based activities, emerging Fashion Designers from around the world, fashion travel features, beauty and fitness treatments, gadgets and music. The team are interested in receiving news on all the above. Contact.
Nailcare brand appoints PR
Essence PR has announced the launch of new nail company nailease Instant Manicure, promising 100% real nail varnish delivered with zero drying time. The brand will launch into Boots stores nationwide on 28 February with over 25 nail polish shades, patterns and a French Manicure available. Contact.
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:
- bareMinerals Online Skincare Launch
- Escada AW11 Press Day
- Exclusive New Dove Launch
- Partimi at LFW
- Zandra Rhodes interviewed at Pure London by Eric Musgrave
- REN Beauty Launch
- Shaun Leane New Jewellery Collection Launch (rescheduled)
- The Laura Ashley Girlswear Launch
- Freestyle Magazine Issue Three Matthew Williamson Launch Party (Berlin)
- Jo Fairley and Sarah Stacey to speak at Natural & Organic Products Europe trade show
- The Professional Beauty Awards 2011 and annual Gala dinner
- Rimmel London Launch
- Superdrug Optimum Apple Day Cream Launch
- Kirsten Goss London New Collection Event
- Susannah Hunter AW11 Press Day
- King of Shaves Launch
- Alexandra Groover Film Screening
- Arfango Shoe Launch
Fashion boutique relocates
Luna & Curious has a new address. Contact.
New clothing brand appoints PR
Its PR has won the PR pitch to launch new clothing line from Help for Heroes and Selection Branded Clothing. Its PR will work closely with Help for Heroes to launch the new brand, garner celebrity and media following to further expand the charity’s awareness, profile and most importantly provision for wounded servicemen and their families. Contact.