- Products that get faces beyond 'every-day clean', i.e. electronic devices, cleansers or buffers
- Fitness Apps - For the iPhone/other handheld devices
- Acupuncture - Benefits, caveats, practitioners and celebrities who use it
28 February 2011
Freelance journalist seeking beauty products, apps & acupuncture experts
Freelance beauty journalist Ambarina Hasan is currently working on a series of features for e-zine Running in Heels. Ambarina would like to receive press releases, images and samples on:
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:
- Miss Sporty launch
- Windle & Moodie Speed Styling event (updated)
- Herbal Essences event (change of date)
- Merchant Taylors' Golden Shears
- ModelCo Celebrity product launch and PA
- Paul & Joe AW11 Collection
- Rootstein Showroom Launch Party
- 2011 FDC Young Designer Show
- The Speed NetWorks - a new networking event for the media industry
- Exposure AW11 Bloggers Preview
KVPR launches, represents dr. brandt skincare
KVPR, a public relations agency under direction of Vicky Mansour (née Manchett) and Kate Piesse has launched, announcing dr. brandt skincare as its first client. KVPR will handle all new product launches, interviews with Dr. Brandt and promote the existing core range to both consumer and trade press. Contact.
Prestige & Collections appoint Junior Press Officer
| pr news |
Jennifer Hale, previously at Lancôme, has been appointed as Junior Press Officer at Prestige & Collections, L'Oréal Luxury Products Division. Jen will be working with Raj Kaur, PR Manager, across Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Viktor & Rolf, Diesel, Cacharel, Stella McCartney and Maison Martin Margiela fragrances. Contact.
Changes to the beauty team at Vogue
Vogue’s beauty and health team has changed for the short-term as Nicola Moulton, beauty and health director, and Kelly Gilbert, beauty and health editor, are both now on maternity leave. Kathleen Baird-Murray has been appointed acting beauty and health director, with Jessica Hogan as acting beauty and health associate. In addition, Ashleigh McMorran has joined the team as beauty assistant. Contact.
butter LONDON appoints Parker Hobart
Parker Hobart has been appointed by butter LONDON to handle all media relations and PR strategy in the UK. butter LONDON has recently launched 'Bluey' (pictured) - a new shade created by the brand's Founding Creative Director and colour trend expert Nonie Creme between AW11 fashion shows in London and New York. Contact Linda Land for information, samples or to arrange an interview. Contact.