• Portrait Communications - Senior Account Executive/ Junior Account Manager (dependent on experience)
• Elizabeth Arden - Assistant PR Manager
Click here to see Job Lots.
07 March 2011
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:
- Notting Hill AW11 Press Day
- Dylan Jones and Ben Reardon celebrate the S/S issue of GQ Style
- Spirit of Summer Fair - in association with House & Garden
- Couverture AW11 Press Day
- Giorgio Armani Fragrances Men’s Press Event
- Jo Fairley and Sarah Stacey launch The Anti-Aging Beauty Bible exclusively at Selfridges with anti-ageing pop-up
- UK Beauty Awards
- MiH Jeans AW11 Press Day
- Elena Antoniades Sample Sale
- Bumble and bumble Trends Presentation (date change)
- Revlon Beauty Event
Victoria Riedl leaves ELLE
After five years as beauty editor at ELLE magazine, Victoria Riedl has decided not to return from maternity leave, but will pursue a freelance career. Victoria has twelve years of editorial experience and has worked for ELLE, InStyle, New Woman and More! and has written for The Times and The Evening Standard. In addition to beauty, Victoria is interested in writing about style and lifestyle. She is now available for commissions, projects and consultancy work. Victoria remains beauty editor of Sainsbury's Magazine. Contact.
Crowns and Regalia appoints RVpr
RVpr has been appointed to represent Crowns & Regalia, producers of hand-made crown miniatures and historical regalia-inspired jewellery, including a re-creation of the sapphire engagement ring, previously worn by Princess Diana, presented to Kate Middleton by Prince William (pictured; £65.00). Contact.