- Alternative Hair Show 2011
- Launch of new shoes and accessories store The Box Boutique
- DAZED LIVE in partnership with Levi's and Absolut Vodka
- The London Accessory Sale
- Childrenswear label Fabric Flavours boutique opening
- Nude Skincare Overnight Launch
- Aqua PR AW11 Press Day
- TIGI Haircare Event (change of date)
- Dust PR - AW11 press day
- Miss Selfridge - Festival Dressing VIP Event (for celebrities and their stylists)
- Miss Selfridge- Festival Dressing Press Event
- Ted Baker- Womenswear AW11 Press Day
- P&G Beauty & Grooming Awards
- Cyber Savvy with Cherry Sorbet: Social Media and blogging masterclass
- Saul Marks - Bespoke Jewellery Launch
- Baby Ceylon - Sample Sale
- Shu Uemura - Press Event
- Fuel PR - Journalist Drinks
- Damaris - AW11 Press Day & Private View - 10 Year Anniversary
- Fasion ComPassion - exhibition for fashion brand O'nitaa
10 March 2011
| DIARY dates |
Added, amended or confirmed:
Venue magazine will not cease publication
Venue, the entertainment and listings magazine for Bristol, is no longer set to close. There will, however, be some changes to the publication. Venue will combine with lifestyle magazine Folio to form one, 164-page publication - consisting of both titles. The combined magazine will be published monthly and distributed free of charge. Contact.
Lingerie retailer Fox & Rose appoints
MLPR has been appointed to represent online lingerie retailer Fox & Rose, championing British designer labels and boutique European brands. Founded by Amanda Lorenzani (digital expert) and ex-Selfridges buyer Alexandra Miro, the retailer's name was inspired by the two side of the female persona: ‘the seductive Fox’ and ‘the understated Rose.’ Contact.
Pick Me Up appoints lifestyle editor & assistant
From 14 March, Christine Parsons, lifestyle editor of Chat magazine, will also be lifestyle editor of Pick Me Up, working across both titles. Christine covers fashion, food, home, beauty, diet/slimming. In addition, Kellianne Prier has been appointed as lifestyle assistant across both tiles. Contact.
Shortlist magazine appoints new editor
ShortList Media has appointed Martin Robinson as the new editor of ShortList magazine. Martin is currently deputy editor at NME, and will join the title in June. Current editor Terri White will continue to helm the magazine until April 15, after which deputy editor Gershon Portnoi will take over in the interim period. Contact.