24 March 2011
Accessories label C.Grand London appoints Felicities
| now representing |
Felicities has been appointed to represent C.Grand London. The accessories label was established by Charlene Grandison, a young designer from London, following her graduation with a BA Hons Degree in Applied Arts and Fashion. Contact.
| DIARY dates |
- TOMS Shoes launches at No-One Boutique
- Ella Dror PR AW11 Press Day
- Temperley London AW11 Press Day
- Filthy Gorgeous & Liza Smith nail launch
- Launch of the Darkest Star Pleasure Pillow
- Palladio PR AW11 Press Day
- New online shop Faun launch party in association with Sketchbook Magazine
Myriam Girard launches fashion blog
Lingerie and loungewear label Myriam Girard is launching its fashion, lingerie and lifestyle blog, www.myriamgirard.com/blog, offering trend and style advice. Women will get tips on how to wear their underwear as outwear and how to choose the lingerie to suit their shape. Men will also have their say as guest bloggers. Contact.