- London Accessory Sale
- Kew AW11 Press Day
- Lulu Guinness launches first Luggage collection launch
- Red or Dead launch a collection of Fashion Bikes in collaboration with Raleigh
- Electrum Jewellery Exhibition
- Soulsports PR AW11 Press Day
- PRWeek Awards
- Rimmel Trends Presentation
- Louis Vuitton Young Arts Project Website Launch
- Getting Started Exhibition Private View - showcasing new jewellery & silversmithing
- D&Me/One Vintage Website Launch and Summer Press Event
- Yumi AW11 Press Event
- Launch of new Sugarhill Boutique e-commerce site
- Tightsplease AW11 Press Day
04 May 2011
iFashion website launches
The iFashion Magazine website has now launched, with the print magazine to follow shortly. The website can be viewed at www.ifashionmagazine.com iFashion Magazine is a new-launch national consumer title, featuring only fashion available online. Press releases and news can be sent to online editor Debbie Attwood. Contact.
Benetton and Sisley change of address
Today the Benetton and Sisley (clothing) press office moves to its new (Benetton Group) address. Contact.
Mantelpiece PR announce pair of fragrance client wins
The Cotswold Perfumery has appointed Mantelpiece PR to represent the fragrance house and its owner and leading perfumer, John Stephen. The perfumery, a member of the British Fragrance Association, was established in 1965 and also offers one and two-day fragrance courses. Mantelpiece has also announced it is representing French home fragrance brand GEODESIS, UK stockists include Absolute Flowers and The Conran Shop. Contact.