- London Jewellery Week Launch Party at May Fair Hotel
- Treasure (London Jewellery Week)
- Hatton Garden Festival (London Jewellery Week)
- JewelEast - Old Spitalfields Market (London Jewellery Week)
- FashionEdit 247 Designer Collections Analysis
- TIGI Haircare Launch (change of date)
- Pure Public Relations home & lifestyle press preview
- Scoop - International Collection Show
- Carnaby 20% Shopping Evening
- Lanolips Press Lunch
- Graduate Fashion Week 2011
- NUDE Press Trip
- Launch of the New Vitage Antioxidant Skincare range with leading cosmetic doctor – Dr Patrick Bowler (cancelled)
- The Rise Art Pop Up Exhibition
- Lancôme Press Event
- Ceannis Open Showroom - Presenting the Ceannis A/W Collection 2011
- Living North Christmas Fair 2011
17 May 2011
Added, amended or confirmed:
GQ Style makes new appointments
There have been the following additions to the editorial team at GQ Style: Jess Hallett has joined as casting director. Cath Clarke, previously on the launch team of Another Magazine, has joined as features editor. Liz Matthews has joined as celebrity booker and finally, Kamin Mohammadi has joined the team as chief sub & production editor. Contact.
Task PR wins BBS denim
Task PR has been appointed by premium denim label, BBS (Beg, Borrow or Steal) to handle all its UK press and publicity with immediate effect. BBS denim will be available at Bentalls, John Lewis, House of Fraser, and online at www.bbsjeans.com from 1st July. Contact.
Hards PR represents Connect Hair System and its Creative Director
Hards PR has been appointed to handle the PR for Connect Hair System, the ethically sourced human hair extension brand. Hards PR is also handling the PR for celebrity hair extensionist, and Creative Director of Connect Hair System, Feleny Georghiou. Feleny's celebrity clients include Victoria Beckham, Sharon Stone, Penelope Cruz, Lulu and Cheryl Cole. Contact.
Emily Blunden seeks products for fortnightly interiors shopping page for Grazia
Freelance interiors journalist and stylist Emily Blunden is compiling a fortnightly interiors shopping page for Grazia magazine. Emily is looking for images to feature in Grazia’s ‘Get the Look’ shopping page. Contact.
Jewellery brand appoints Claire Norrish PR
Claire Norrish PR has announced that it will be working with jewellery brand Chambers & Beau. Created by Devon based designer Amy Elson, the brand takes its name from those of her two children. Contact.
Pink diamond specialist appoints new PR
PA Media has been appointed as PR and press agency for Calleija, an award-winning pink diamond specialist jeweller based in the Royal Arcade, Bond Street, London. The agency will oversee all press communications, events and celebrity placements. Contact.