- Mediterranean lifestyle brand Medwinds Press Preview
- Philips Beauty Launch Event (cancelled)
- Melvita Make-up Artists Masterclass - Melvita invites all make-up artists for an informal presentation introducing Melvita's Organic Skincare range
- Liz Brewer’s Ultimate Guide to Party Planning & Etiquette Launch
- DIRTYloves.com Summer Party
- World Duty Free Christmas in July Event
13 June 2011
Added, amended or confirmed:
Lonely Planet Magazine appoints acting features editor
Orla Thomas, features editor at Lonely Planet Magazine is currently on maternity leave. In her absence Christa Larwood has been appointed acting features editor. Please send all relevant travel news to Christa. Contact.
ELLE UK Magazine appoints acting fashion & beauty bookings editor
Cathy Butterworth, fashion & beauty bookings editor at ELLE Magazine UK, is currently on maternity leave. In her absence Jill Young has been appointed acting fashion & beauty bookings editor. Contact.
The Evening Standard appoints fashion editor
The Evening Standard has appointed its fashion writer Karen Dacre to become fashion editor when Laura Craik leaves the title next month. Karen will write on fashion and style across the Evening Standard working closely with executive features editor Charlotte Ross and other editorial executives. Laura Craik will leave her current role to take up on the position of fashion editor at The Times next month. Contact.