04 March 2015

TIGI Global Creative Director Nick Irwin
goes freelance & appoints PR

Alison Jameson Consultants has been appointed to handle the UK and overseas PR for former TIGI Global Creative Director Nick Irwin, who has has stepped down from the role after 11 years to go freelance. Nick’s career with TIGI spanned over a decade, where he impacted the brand’s creative growth in key areas such as Europe, the US and Asia. The TIGI umbrella brand now consists of Bed Head, Catwalk by TIGI, TIGI Hair Reborn, Copyright Colour and S Factor, all of which fell under Nick’s creative direction. He took up the role of European Creative Director at TIGI in 2004 and was appointed Global Creative Director in 2011 and then to the Board of Directors in April 2013. Nick comments: "After 30 years in the hair industry, I feel now is the right time to concentrate on me and my passions. The work I have been doing with legendary iconic photographer Rankin and the team at Hunger Magazine has reignited my love for hairdressing. I am planning to undertake a lot more session, show and editorial work here and overseas which excites me greatly. I have been asked for a while to educate, present and consult for many other brands and I look forward to having the time and opportunity to investigate this further.”

Twitter: @MrNickIrwin

Click on the pink links below for full details in DIARY directory:
Nick Irwin in 'freelance & creatives'

To set up a DIARY directory subscriber login, contact info@diaryd.com