29 April 2015

My Beauty Compare rebrands as My Beauty Matches

Beauty comparison website My Beauty Compare has rebranded as My Beauty Matches. Since 2014, the website has stood as the world’s first personalised product recommendation site for beauty, using intricate technology from a proprietary algorithm to match women with products that are tailored to their needs. Users are able to create a customised beauty profile by completing a quiz, where they are then able to search through a range of products that match their prerequisites. The company's decision to rebrand is an articulation of its efforts in providing women with an individualised beauty marketplace.

Twitter: @MyBeautyMatches

Click on the pink links below for full details in DIARY directory:
My Beauty Matches in 'beauty, fragrance, grooming & health'

To set up a DIARY directory subscriber login, contact info@diaryd.com