17 April 2015

Poppy Delevingne announced as the
first face of Jo Malone London

Poppy Delevingne has been announced as the first face of fragrance brand Jo Malone London. With her international career as a model, designer and fashion ambassador, Poppy will offer her expertise and dynamism to a wide spectrum of projects over the next year. To begin with Poppy will curate and host a series of special events and will actively share the brand with her many friends worldwide. Poppy comments: "I’ve been wearing Red Roses since I was 22. The first thing that drew me to my husband James was his scent, and when I asked him what it was he said, Amber & Lavender. My home is overflowing with Jo Malone London candles and I scented my wedding with Orange Blossom, which still gives me butterflies. Jo Malone London is woven into the fabric of my life and I couldn’t be happier to be working with a brand I love so much".

Twitter: @JoMaloneLondon / @PoppyDelevingne

Click on the pink links below for full details in DIARY directory:
Jo Malone London in 'beauty, fragrance, grooming & health'

To set up a DIARY directory subscriber login, contact info@diaryd.com