21 May 2015

Love My Custom announces fashion brand collaboration

Jewellery brand Love My Custom has collaborated with Dutch fashion brand MaryMe JimmyPaul to launch its SS15 Go Glamping collection. The collaborative range, designed by Love My Custom Owner & Founder Lisa-Marie Carter, offers glittery holographic plastic pieces with pops of pinks, purples and golds. The collection comprises of three pieces, which include a pair of earrings, a necklace and a bracelet, finished with rope, pink tubing and gold chains. The prices range from £84 to £232, available to purchase from the Love My Custom online shop.

Twitter: @lovemycustom / @marymejimmypaul

Click on the pink links below for full details in DIARY directory:
Love My Custom in 'fashion & accessories'

To set up a DIARY directory subscriber login, contact info@diaryd.com