10 June 2015

Gemma Merna announced as
Global Ambassador for proto-col

Actress Gemma Merna, best known for her role as Carmel McQueen in Hollyoaks, has been announced as the Global Ambassador for British collagen skincare brand, proto-col. In the campaign shot by Ian Derry, Gemma sports a fresh image, turning her back on botox in favour of collagen supplements. Gemma comments: "there is a lot of pressure out there to use harsh and extreme beauty treatments, especially in my industry. Having a frozen face does not appeal, it would make it difficult to express emotions when playing a character and the thought of having needles in my face fills me with dread. I look after my skin very carefully with a strict cleansing and moisturising routine and I take a daily proto-col collagen supplement. I would rather notox over botox any day". proto-col collagen technology offers highly effective anti-ageing skincare products and collagen supplements, clinically proven to repair and restore levels of collagen within the body.

Twitter: @protocolUK

Click on the pink links below for full details in DIARY directory:
proto-col in 'beauty, fragrance, grooming & health'

To set up a DIARY directory subscriber login, contact info@diaryd.com